This Ruger American Rifle in 6.5 Creedmoor features a GoWild I-M Brush Camo pattern, the go-to pattern for anyone hunting from the low plains of central Texas to the high plains of Wyoming, Montana, and The Dakotas and all states in between.
The Ruger American rifle is a 100% American made firearm that offers outstanding performance, at a great price. The patented pending Power Bedding Integral Bedding Blocks ensure outstanding accuracy, while the Ruger Marksman Adjustable Trigger is user adjustable for a crisp 3-5lb trigger pull. This new configuration of the American Rifle features an AI-Style magazine.
- Ergonomic, lightweight synthetic stock designed for quick, easy handling blends a classic look with modern forend contouring and grip serrations.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot.
- The one-piece, three-lug bolt with 70° throw provides ample scope clearance and utilizes a full diameter bolt body and dual cocking cams for smooth, easy cycling from the shoulder.
- Patent-pending Power Bedding®, integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
- Offers minute-of-angle accuracy that can make every hunt a success.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra- precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
- Features a visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety that provides instant security.
- Soft rubber buttpad is crafted for maximum recoil reduction.
- Factory-Installed One-Piece Aluminum Scope Rail
- Also includes – magazine; sling swivel studs.
- Model Number: 26925
- Caliber: 6.5 Creedmoor
- Stock: Go Wild® Camo I-M Brush
- Magazine: AI-Style
- Sights: None
- Barrel Length: 22″
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Capacity: 3
- Thread Pattern: 5/8″-24
- Finish: Cerakote Bronze
- Weight: 6.6 lb.
- Twist: 1:8″ RH
- Overall Length: 42″
- Length of Pull: 13.75″
- Grooves: 5